- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
Cake with excellent presentation and with a delicious almond aroma that the whole family will enjoy.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) almond kernel
- 5 eggs
- 25 grams / (1 ounce) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In a food processor grind the almonds until they become a fine powder; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs with the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the grinded almond and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Allow to cool to room temperature and serve.