Baked chicken in the oven2014-05-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:05 h
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Baked chicken that goes in the oven cut into pieces together with garlics, margarine, lemon juice and pepper, served with fried potatoes and lettuce and tomato salad.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan with water seasoned with salt cook the chicken pieces about 35 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, place it on a glass baking dish along with the sliced garlics, margarine, the lemon juice and pepper. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the chicken with fried potatoes and lettuce and tomato salad.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 31.5 g(48%)
Saturated Fat: 6.5 g(33%)
Cholesterol: 289 mg(96%)
Sodium: 512 mg(21%)
Total Carbohydrate: 2 g(1%)
Protein: 109 g