Banana and cinnamon milkshake2013-03-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
After exercise, want to recharge your energy levels and drink a tasty drink? Prepare this banana and cinnamon milkshake, it’s the perfect solution!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 bananas
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Peel the bananas and cut into pieces. Put the banana pieces, milk, cinnamon, yoghurt and the sugar in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake in two cups and serve cold.