- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Have a picnic with friends or family and want to prepare a simple, fresh and creamy dessert? This banana mousse with excellent presentation is a delicious option!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 bananas
- 450 grams / (1 pound) natural greek yoghurt
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops of lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix with a spatula the yoghurt and the sugar.
- Place the banana cut into chunks, the vanilla extract and a few drops of lemon juice in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add the banana mixture to the yoghurt and fold gently. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve garnished with banana slices and grated chocolate.