- Servings : 26 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious sweet of chocolate balls confectioned with milk, margarine, condensed milk and chocolate powder, garnished with chocolate sprinkles.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 800 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) chocolate powder
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 40 ml / (2 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- Vegetable oil for greasing
- In a pan, place the condensed milk along with the chocolate powder and stir well. Then pour the milk and the margarine and mix well.
- Heat the pan over low heat and stir constantly about 30 minutes. When the mixture starts to unstick the bottom turn off the heat.
- Remove the chocolate from the pan, and place it on a dish greased with oil. Allow to cool.
- Grease your hands with oil and mold small portions of the chocolate in the shape of balls.
- Coat the balls in chocolate sprinkles and serve them in cupcake liners.