Burgers with caramelized pear2017-12-06
- Servings : 6 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a special dinner for your friends? Serve these tasty burgers with caramelized pear! They will love this delicious blend of flavours. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) minced beef
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) minced pork
- 10 grams / (1/3 ounce) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 pears
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the pork with the beef. Season with salt, chopped onion, egg yolk, breadcrumbs, pepper, chopped garlics, oregano, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well with your hands
and mold in the shape of burgers.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the burgers and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until they turn golden brown.
- Wash and peel the pears. Remove the seeds and cut them into slices.
- Put the pears, the honey and the brown sugar in a frying pan and caramelize the pear over medium-low heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put the burgers and the caramelized pear on a plate, sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.