Burgers with egg and bacon2016-09-21
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
You have no idea what to do for lunch or dinner? Try to prepare this different recipe of burgers with egg and bacon! It’s a simple, fast and delicious recipe.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) minced beef
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) minced pork
- 25 grams / (1 ounce) raw bacon
- 2 eggs
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 2 bread slices
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix with hands the meat and mold in the shape of burgers.
- Remove the interior of each burger with a cup and season everything with some salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Cut the bacon into slices. Heat over low heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the burgers (and also the interior), the bacon and fry on both sides until the burgers start to turn golden brown.
- When the burgers are almost fried, put an egg inside each burger, season with a little more salt and let cook.
- Turn off the heat and put the burgers on top of bread slices together with the bacon. Season with a little more pepper and serve.