Burgers with onions2017-06-07
- Servings : 6 units
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Do you like burgers? Make your own burgers to your taste! We suggest this delicious recipe of burgers with onions, are simple to prepare and very tasty! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 10 grams / (1/3 ounce) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 medium onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the minced pork with the minced beef. Season with a little salt, one chopped onion, egg yolk, breadcrumbs, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well with your hands and mold in the shape of burgers.
- Place the olive oil, the remaining onions cut into round slices and the paprika in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the burgers, drizzle with white wine and cook them on both sides over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the burgers with white rice or chips.