Chantilly with strawberries and pineapple2013-10-29
- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Have an unexpected visit and want to prepare a quick but delicious dessert for your friends? Prepare this chantilly dessert with strawberries and pineapple sprinkled with cinnamon!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) pineapple
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) strawberries
- 400 ml / (1 2/3 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder (to taste)
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the cream, the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Put the whipped cream into individual bowls and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Peel the pineapple and cut into pieces. Remove the stem from the strawberries, wash them and cut into quarters. Garnish the whipped cream with the fruit, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.