Chicken with cream2016-02-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Delight yourself with this tasty and simple chicken recipe drizzled with a creamy sauce aromatized with chopped parsley.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled garlic cloves in a saucepan together with the chicken seasoned with salt, bay leaf, white wine, nutmeg and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat about 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream, mix well with a spoon and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve the chicken with chips.