Chicken legs in the oven with apple2017-11-08
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a simple and pleasant recipe in the oven with excellent presentation? These chicken legs in the oven with apple are an excellent combination of flavors that your whole family will love. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams / (2 pounds))
- 2 medium apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- On a baking dish put the chicken legs together with the apples cut into quarters. Season with a little salt, pepper, oregano, cinnamon, lemon juice and chopped garlics. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve with chips and lettuce salad.