Chicken legs in the oven with orange2017-05-16
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Chicken can be cooked in a variety of ways and is always a good bet for any meal. Have you tried chicken in the oven with orange? It’s delicious and very easy to prepare! Try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 chicken legs (about 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) orange juice
- 1 orange
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the chicken legs on a baking dish and season with a little salt, oregano, rosemary, orange juice, margarine, peeled garlics, Worcestershire sauce and the orange cut into slices. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake the chicken until golden, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce to not dry.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips.