- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a light and very tasty meal? This chicken omelet recipe is very easy to prepare and is excellent with lettuce salad! Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) chicken breast
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the chicken
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken breasts in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, drain it and flake with a fork; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and the chopped parsley with a fork; set aside.
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion and the chopped garlics in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the flaked chicken, season with a little pepper and nutmeg and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour the beaten eggs and fry until the omelet starts to turn slightly golden at the bottom. With the help of a spatula, fold carefully the omelet and fry until golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and serve with lettuce salad.