Chicken in the oven with chorizo and pineapple2017-11-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Want to make a simple, easy and pleasant recipe in the oven? Prepare this chicken recipe in the oven mixed with the delicious chorizo and pineapple flavors! A simple but quite tasty recipe! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) pineapple
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) Portuguese chorizo
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Put the chicken on a baking dish together with the chorizo cut into slices and the pineapple cut into pieces. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, unpeeled crushed garlics, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips or rice.