Chicken in the oven with honey sauce2013-11-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Rate this recipe:
A delicious chicken in the oven, very simple to prepare, seasoned with salt and with a sauce confectioned with honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlics.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix with a spoon the olive oil, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice and the chopped garlics.
- Season the chicken pieces with a little salt and, pour on top the previous mixture. Let marinade for one hour.
- Place the chicken along with the marinade in a baking pan and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 50 minutes until golden. Drizzle occasionally with their own sauce.
- Serve the chicken with white rice or fries.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 49.5 g(76%)
Saturated Fat: 8.5 g(43%)
Cholesterol: 291 mg(97%)
Sodium: 328 mg(14%)
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g(4%)
Protein: 109 g