Chicken in the oven with lemon and spices2017-03-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:10 h
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Chicken recipes are always good suggestions for a dinner with family. Prepare this delicious chicken in the oven with lemon and spices! It’s simple and has excellent presentation!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the chicken on a baking dish and season with a little salt, lemon slices, pepper, oregano, nutmeg, thyme, olive oil, peeled garlics, bay leaf and lemon juice. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake the chicken until slightly golden, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Drizzle occasionally the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips or rice.