Chicken stew with vegetables2016-07-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a light and healthy meal for Summer? We suggest this chicken stew recipe with vegetables, it’s a delight…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) chicken breast
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) peas
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the peppers cut into strips, peas, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and the chicken cut into cubes. Season with pepper, nutmeg and salt and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the white wine, stir and cook more 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with coriander and serve.