Chocolate and banana milkshake2013-07-11
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
With spring, refreshing and tasty drinks are ideal to enjoy the warmth and the sun. This chocolate and banana milkshake has flavors that combine, complement and deserve to be experienced.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 2 bananas
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until a quite creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses, garnish with grated chocolate and serve immediately.