Chocolate cake with caramel and honey2015-10-24
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Delight yourself with this creamy chocolate cake with a fantastic flavors mixture, caramel and honey…Mouth-watering…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) margarine
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid caramel
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (25 x 6 centimeters / (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix until obtain a creamy mixture. Let cool a little.
- Add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Add the liquid caramel, sugar, honey and mix everything well. Finally, add the flour and beat until a very creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until it starts to gain color (just like on the picture) and in the middle is a little bit higher than the rest of the cake, about 25 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices):
Total Fat: 16 g(25%)
Saturated Fat: 5 g(25%)
Cholesterol: 90 mg(30%)
Sodium: 110 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 26 g(9%)
Protein: 4 g