Chocolate milkshake with whipped cream2013-03-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious chocolate milkshake, confectioned with milk, yoghurt, sugar and chocolate powder, garnished with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- For the milkshake:
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) milk
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Grated chocolate to garnish
- For the whipped cream:
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Place in a blender the yoghurt, sugar, milk and the chocolate powder. Mix everything well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate.