Chocolate orange milkshake2016-03-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
This chocolate orange milkshake is an excellent choice on a hot summer afternoon! Quick, simple, delicious and quite refreshing…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) orange juice
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until a quite creamy mixture, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses with one or two ice cubes and serve immediately.