- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:25 h
Rate this recipe:
Try this delicious chocolate salami with a slight rum aroma. Your friends will love it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) melted margarine
- 25 ml / (1 3/4 tablespoon) rum
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) chocolate powder
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) marie biscuit (or other type)
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Break the crackers into pieces; set aside. Whisk the sugar and egg until a creamy mixture. Add the melted margarine, the chocolate powder and the rum and mix until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Finally, fold the crackers with a spatula.
- Put the chocolate mixture over a aluminum foil sheet and wrap in a salami shape (press the chocolate salami to make it compact). Refrigerate about six hours or overnight.
- Remove the aluminium foil and serve the chocolate salami sprinkled with powdered sugar.