- Servings : 15 squares
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
Going to have a party? Your table must be filled with tasty food and with excellent presentation. Present these chocolate squares, they will disappear in an instant…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) brown sugar
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) milk
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a rectangular baking dish (22 x 14 centimeters / (8 2/3 x 5 1/2 inches)) with margarine and line with parchment paper.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the brown sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Pour the milk, liquid caramel, chocolate powder and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and let cool completely.
- Remove the parchment paper and cut the cake into squares. Garnish with powdered sugar and serve.