Chocolate yoghurt cake2014-05-16
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
Going to receive visits at home and want to prepare something special for snack? This delicious cake mix the creamy taste of chocolate and yohurt! Your visits will love it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) dark chocolate
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture, the yoghurt and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.