Chocolate yoghurt cake2014-05-16
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Going to receive visits at home and want to prepare something special for snack? This delicious cake mix the creamy taste of chocolate and yohurt! Your visits will love it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams / 7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) margarine
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (25 x 6 centimeters / (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a large bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave, add the sugar and whisk until obtain a creamy mixture. Let stand about five minutes.
- Then, pour the yoghurt and mix until a homogeneous mixture. Add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Finally, add the flour and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto to a plate. Let cool completely and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices):
Total Fat: 18 g(28%)
Saturated Fat: 6 g(30%)
Cholesterol: 80 mg(27%)
Sodium: 125 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 21 g(7%)
Protein: 3 g