Chops with béchamel sauce2013-05-21
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a quick, easy and quite tasty meal? Try this recipe of chops with béchamel sauce, has excellent presentation and it’s ideal for a dinner among friends…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams / (14 ounces))
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) béchamel sauce
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) whipping cream
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Oregano (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When is hot, add the chops without the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until they start to turn slightly golden.
- In a bowl, combine the béchamel, the cream and the oregano.
- When the chops are fried, pour the béchamel mixture and cook over low heat for more 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with fries.