Cinnamon sugar crackers2016-03-08
- Servings : 16 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Simple, tasty and quick to prepare, these cinnamon sugar crackers are ideal to serve in a snack among friends. Dare yourself!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) softened margarine
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, margarine and the lemon zest until a homogeneous mixture. Reduce to mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until obtain a compact mixture.
- Mold small portions of the dough in the shape of cracker and place them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and coat them in sugar mixed with cinnamon. Let cool and serve with tea or coffee.
Nutrition facts per serving (16 units):
Total Fat: 8 g(12%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(8%)
Sodium: 60 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 20 g(7%)
Protein: 1 g