Cod with mayonnaise2014-06-18
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
To innovate your cod recipes, here’s an excellent choice. Prepare this cod recipe with mayonnaise in the oven, it’s a delight and has excellent presentation!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 desalted cod steaks (about 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 2 medium onions
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) mayonnaise
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Saffron (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Place the onions cut into round slices in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish and, on top, the cod and the potatoes. Season everything with some salt, pepper, saffron, thyme and chopped garlics. Drizzle with olive oil, cover with mayonnaise and bake about 30 to 35 minutes until golden.
- Turn off the oven and serve.