Cod with onions in the oven2013-11-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Cod recipes are a great option for a family lunch, try this delicious cod recipe with onions in the oven! Has excellent presentation, it’s very tasty and simple to prepare.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 desalted cod steaks (about 800 grams / 1 3/4 pounds))
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 medium onions
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) potatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the cod into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- On a baking dish place a layer of sliced onion, the cod, potatoes cut into quarters, peeled garlics, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and another layer of onion cut into slices. Season with a little salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle with olive oil and white wine and bake for about one hour.
- Turn off the oven and serve.