Cod in the oven drizzled with olive oil2013-03-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 2:000 h
Rate this recipe:
Cod is the king of Portuguese food, combines in a delicious and special way with olive oil. Serve this cod recipe in the oven drizzled with olive oil in a family dinner, they gonna love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 desalted cod steaks (about 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds))
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, the peppers cut into strips, a little salt, chopped coriander, oregano, pepper, lemon juice and the paprika.
- On a baking dish put the cod cut into pieces and the peeled potatoes. Drizzle with the olive oil mixture and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake until golden brown, about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the cod and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.