Cod in the oven with tomato and potatoes2014-01-25
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a hot, tasty, easy and appealing meal? This cod recipe in the oven with tomato and potatoes is excellent, very tasty and easy to prepare! Bon appetit!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 desalted cod steaks (about 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- In a baking pan, put the onions cut into round slices, the cod cut into pieces, the potatoes cut into cubes, and the tomatoes in half-moon slices. Season with a little salt, pepper, bay leaf, the peeled garlics and paprika. Drizzle with white wine and olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the cod and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 26.5 g(41%)
Saturated Fat: 4 g(20%)
Cholesterol: 138 mg(46%)
Sodium: 262 mg(11%)
Total Carbohydrate: 59.5 g(20%)
Protein: 64 g