- Servings : 4 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 3:15 h
By Food From Portugal
Rate this recipe:
Do you like coffee and mousse? We have the ideal dessert for you!!!! Try this coffee mousse recipe that the whole family and friends will love !!! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) coffee
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 tablespoon cherry liqueur
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
Whip the cream with the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
Mix the cherry liqueur in the coffee.
In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Pour the coffee and mix well. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
Pour the mousse into four bowls and refrigerate for about three hours.
Remove from fridge, garnish with cinnamon and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 bowls):
Total Fat: 22 g(34%)
Saturated Fat: 13 g(65%)
Cholesterol: 227 mg(76%)
Sodium: 26 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 23 g(8%)
Protein: 3 g