Condensed milk mousse and coffee2013-01-14
- Servings : 10 bowls
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:20 h
Rate this recipe:
A delicious mousse with a coffee aroma, with excellent presentation, confectioned with condensed milk, coffee, whipping cream, gelatin sheets, garnished with coffee grounds.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 5 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 400 ml / (1 2/3 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar to beat the cream
- 6 teaspoons instant coffee
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) water
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about four minutes. In a bowl pour the 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) water along with the instant coffee. Stir well and heat in microwave. Drain the gelatin sheets, add to the hot coffee and dissolve them with the help of a spoon.
- Store the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place the condensed milk, the coffee mixture and mix everything nicely. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for about four to five hours.
- Serve the mousse garnished with coffee grounds.