Crab sticks pâté2013-05-05
- Servings : -
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
This pâté is the ideal appetizer in a lunch. It’s light, pleasant and sharpens your taste buds for the following meal…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) crab sticks
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 eggs
- Parsley (to taste)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) mayonnaise
- Bake the eggs in a saucepan with water. When the eggs are cooked, remove the peel and set aside.
- Place the crab sticks cut into pieces, the peeled garlic, the onion and the eggs cut into pieces and the parsley in a food processor, and pulse until coarsely chopped. Place the mixture in a bowl, add the mayonnaise and mix with a spoon.
- Serve with toasts or bread. Store the pâté in the fridge.