Creamy chocolate muffins2013-09-18
- Servings : 18 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Creamy chocolate muffins, simple and quick to prepare, with excellent presentation confectioned with dark chocolate, margarine, eggs, flour and sugar, garnished with grated chocolate.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) margarine
- 5 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) sugar
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- In a bowl place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine. Bring to melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave, stir with a fork and add the sugar. Stir once again and let stand for five minutes.
- Add an egg, whisk well and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Finally add the flour and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture in muffin pans greased with margarine and sprinkled with flour. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 15 to 17 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from the oven, unmold, let cool and serve garnished with grated chocolate.