Dogfish with peas and carrots2015-08-24
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
We present this recipe of dogfish with peas and carrots, very easy and quick to prepare and with the vegetables becomes a very nutritious dish.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) dogfish
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion
- 700 grams / (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) peas
- 2 carrots
- 1 bay leaf
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash, remove the bones and cut the dogfish into pieces. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Peel, wash the potatoes and cut into quarters. In a saucepan, place the olive oil, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, chopped onion, carrot cut into round slices, the peppers cut into strips, white wine, potatoes, the peeled whole garlics, peas and bay leaf. Season with salt and simmer over low heat about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then, add the dogfish and cook over low heat for more 10 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.