- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Do not know what to do for dinner? Here is the solution, a quick and simple egg nests recipe with excellent presentation.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) raw bacon
- 4 eggs
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) potatoes
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin sticks and fry in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs with olive oil in a skillet. When the eggs are fried, remove them to a plate and set aside. Add the bacon cut into small pieces to the skillet and fry them over low heat about 4 to 5 minutes until they begin to turn golden.
- Put the chips in each dish in a nest shape and the eggs in the middle. Sprinkle with bacon, season with a little salt and pepper and serve.