Fried chicken breast with bacon and tagliatelle2017-05-30
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
If you want to prepare a simple and quick meal for dinner we have the ideal solution for you! This chicken recipe mixed with bacon and tagliatelle is delicious! Try, you’ll love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 chicken breasts (about 700 grams / (1 1/2 pounds))
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Juice of half lemon
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) tagliatelle
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) raw bacon
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Salt (to taste)
- Boil over high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat, add the tagliatelle and cook for about 10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, drain the water and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion and the bacon cut in small pieces in a frying pan and saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken cut into pieces and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and cook over medium-low heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tagliatelle and the whipping cream, mix everything and cook for more 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with oregano and serve.