Fried cod with onion2013-04-25
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Do not know what to do for lunch? Prepare this simple and quite tasty recipe of fried cod with onion sprinkled with the pleasant coriander aroma…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 desalted cod steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) white wine
- Juice of half lemon
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the cod steaks with unpeeled crushed garlics, pepper, lemon juice and white wine (if necessary season with a little salt). Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Put the olive oil and the onions cut into round slices in a skillet and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the cod steaks with the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until golden.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with fries.