Fried pork chops with rosemary2014-06-17
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
Rate this recipe:
Pork chops seasoned with salt, rosemary, white wine, garlics, pepper and bay leaf, fried in olive oil, served with fried potatoes and sprinkled with rosemary.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 pounds)
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the pork chops with salt, bay leaf, pepper, honey, rosemary, chopped garlics and white wine. Leave to marinate about an hour.
- Wash the potatoes. In a pan with water seasoned with salt cook the unpeeled potatoes. When they are cooked, remove the peel and cut them into round slices.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. When hot enough, place the potatoes and fry them until they start to turn golden. When they are fried place them on a platter with absorbent paper; set aside.
- In another frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, fry the chops with the marinade. Turn off the heat, sprinkle the chops with rosemary and serve with the potatoes.