Fried pork spare ribs2017-04-26
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Rate this recipe:
This fried pork spare ribs recipe is simple and has excellent presentation. It’s seasoned with several mixtures of ingredients that give it a special touch. In the end, the meat is drizzled with the delicious lemon flavor and sprinkled with chopped coriander. A delicious dish that you must try…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 800 grams / (1 3/4 pounds) pork spare ribs cut into pieces
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1 lemon
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with a little salt, unpeeled crushed garlics, pepper, rosemary, nutmeg, red pepper sauce and white wine. Let marinate about 2 hours.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. When is hot, add the meat without the marinade (reserve the marinade) and fry over medium-low heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the marinade, stir and cook for more 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with the lemon in half moon slices and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve the pork spare ribs with chips.