Fried shrimps with mustard2012-11-09
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Before serving a lunch or a dinner prepare these delicious fried shrimps with mustard. They are simple to prepare and have excellent presentation. Try, you’ll gonna love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) shrimps
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Parsley (to taste)
- Place the margarine in a frying pan and melt over low heat. When the margarine is completely melted, add the chopped garlics, stir with a wooden spoon and cook over low heat about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the shrimps, cover the frying pan and fry them over low heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the shrimps are almost fried, add the chicken stock cube and dissolve it with the help of a spoon. Then, add the mustard, stir and simmer more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the shrimps with toasted bread.