Fried steaks with honey2017-09-06
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
Do you like steaks and want to prepare a simple and tasty recipe? These fried beef steaks aromatized with the delicious honey taste are a great idea for a lunch or dinner among friends! Serve with white rice or french fries.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 375 grams (13 1/3 ounces) beef steaks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg, sliced garlics, Worcestershire sauce and honey. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Heat the olive oil and the margarine in a frying pan. When the margarine start to melt, add the steaks together with the marinade and fry over medium-low heat about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the steaks with white rice or french fries.