- Servings : 6 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
Rate this recipe:
Have a lunch with friends and want to prepare a fresh and tasty dessert? Try this recipe with kiwi, pear and apple mixed in a delicious strawberry cream, it’s simple to prepare and ideal for any occasion!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 kiwi
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder (to taste)
- Wash and remove the stem from the strawberries. Place the strawberries in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside. Reserve.
- In a bowl, whip the cream with a tablespoon powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Add the grinded strawberries and fold gently with a spatula; set aside.
- Wash and peel the fruit. Cut into small pieces and mix the fruit in the cream. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Remove from fridge, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
- Note: The sweet should be consumed on the same day.