Goatling in the oven2013-04-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 3:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Goatling in the oven very tasty, seasoned with salt, chopped garlics, red pepper sauce, pepper, white wine and bay leaf, which goes in the oven with onions and potatoes drizzled with olive oil.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) goatling cut into pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- Season the goatling with salt, chopped garlics, bay leaf, red pepper sauce, white wine and pepper. Leave to marinate about two hours.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Place on the bottom of a glass baking dish the onion cut into round slices and, on top, the goatling with the marinade and the potatoes seasoned with a little salt. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bring to preheated oven at 180ºC / (350ºF) about an hour. Drizzle occasionally with their own sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.