Green bean soup2012-11-10
- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Green bean soup is a very tasty soup, very easy to prepare and economical, that is confectioned with green beans cut into pieces, turnip and carrots.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) green beans
- 1 turnip
- 40 grams / (1 1/2 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 leek
- 4 carrots
- 3 medium onions
- 1 medium potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with water cook on a high heat, a turnip, a leek, carrots, onions and the potatoes, everything cut into pieces. When starts boiling reduce to a low heat and allow to cook.
- When is cooked remove from heat and grind everything with a hand blender.
- Season with olive oil and the salt and place again over heat.
- When starts boiling, place the pasta and the green beans cut into small pieces and leave to cook about ten minutes.