Hake in the oven with coriander2015-03-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
Want to give a new spice to hake? Bake with olive oil, garlic and aromatize with coriander. You will see that the whole family will love it.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 hake steaks (about 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium heat and cook the potatoes about 20 minutes. When the potatoes are cooked, drain them and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Season the hake with salt. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, chopped coriander, chopped garlics and the pepper.
- Put the fish and the potatoes in a baking pan. Drizzle everything with the coriander mixture and bake about 25 to 30 minutes until the potatoes start to turn slightly golden.
- Turn off the oven and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 37 g(57%)
Saturated Fat: 5 g(25%)
Cholesterol: 110 mg(37%)
Sodium: 350 mg(15%)
Total Carbohydrate: 46 g(15%)
Protein: 51 g