Ham and cheese puffs2013-06-24
- Servings : 14 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
A very quick and easy recipe to prepare, ham and cheese slices wrapped in puff pastry, that go to the oven brushed with egg yolk.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 10 ham slices (about 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces))
- 10 cheese slices (about 200 grams / (7 ounces))
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Place the puff pastry over a table. Extend it with the help of a rolling pin and cut small rectangles. Place on top of each one a cheese slice and another of ham. Close the pastry over the cheese and the ham.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Give small cuts with the help of a knife on top of each one and brush with beaten egg. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the puffs with lettuce and tomato salad.