Honey cinnamon cake2014-07-06
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Honey cinnamon cake simple and with excellent presentation, perfect to serve with tea or coffee.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Zest of one lemon
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous dough. Add the honey and the cinnamon and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.