Honey ice cream2012-11-06
- Servings : 6 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:15 h
Rate this recipe:
A delicious ice cream very refreshing, with excellent presentation, confectioned with honey, sugar, whipping cream, lemon zest and egg yolks.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) honey
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 3 egg yolks
- Zest of half a lemon
- 25 grams / (1 ounce) sugar
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the whipping cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks along with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a soft and spongy mixture. Reduce speed, add the honey, and finally the whipped cream. Mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and freeze overnight.