- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
A lettuce soup recipe very tasty, simple to prepare, confectioned with olive oil, salt, carrots, onions, turnip, leek and lettuce, which can be served with toasted bread.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water
- 1 lettuce (about 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 medium onions
- 1 turnip
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a pressure cooker with two liters / (8 1/2 cups) water, cook on a high heat, the potatoes, lettuce, onions, leeks, carrots and a turnip, all cut into pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and leave to cook.
- Remove the pan for moments from the stove and grind everything with a hand blender.
- Season with olive oil and salt, stir with a wooden spoon and place back over heat.
- When starts boiling, turn off the heat and serve with toasted bread.